Clubs & Groups
Killara Uniting Church has a number of small groups with the aim of meeting to study, to work and play together, and to plan our life.
Here are just some of our groups:
- Kids' Church Program every Sunday
- Short studies for adults in each term
- Dementia Support Group: information and support group holding regular sessions in the main hall.
- Monthly Casual Cafe Lunch 12 midday every Communion Sunday (1st Sunday/month Feb-Nov)
- The KUC Book Club (second Thursday every month in the Stewart Room) discusses a range of books
- The Scottish Dancing Club meets every Friday in the Church Hall
- We also plan a number of picnics, walks, excursions and social activities
For more information please contact our office.